Wednesday, January 2, 2013

About time

So it has been awhile since I've updated those who may be interested in my journey but here goes.

This semester has been crazy and very fruitful! I have traveled somewhere over 14,000 miles this past semester by car and am quite exhausted. But meeting the dedicated students I was able to work with far makes up for the feeling of exhaustion I faced most mornings.

I was able to start a few new pro-life groups at different colleges, some of them even in states out of my region which was exciting! I also got to meet and talk to so many people with inspiring stories and see their dedication to the abolition of abortion.

I was blessed to work with the team at Students For Life of America and see the dedication we all put in day in and day out. I'm still not quite sure how some of them operate on so little sleep!

Again if you're interested in hearing some of my journey's you can read my entries about my travels on www.sarah.studentsforlife.org

Overall at the end of the semester one of the best things to hear was that I got the compliment back from many student groups saying that "Sarah (I) was always there for me (the groups)". It's really great to feel as if I've made a difference and inspired maybe just a few to work towards seeing an end to abortion.

So keep me in prayer if you would as I gear up for this coming semester and I'm looking to hit over 20,000 miles this time!

Missionary for LIFE,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment